воскресенье, 25 августа 2013 г.

Is it funny or not?


I DIDN'T GO CAMPING    by     Kenn Nesbitt
I didn't go camping.
I didn't go hiking.
I didn't go fishing.
I didn't go biking.

I didn't go play

on the slides at the park.
I didn't watch shooting stars
way after dark.

I didn't play baseball

or soccer outside.
I didn't go on an
amusement park ride.

I didn't throw Frisbees.

I didn't fly kites,
or have any travels,
or see any sights.

I didn't watch movies

with blockbuster crowds,
or lay on the front lawn
and look at the clouds.

I didn't go swimming

at pools or beaches,
or visit an orchard
and pick a few peaches.

I didn't become

a guitarist or drummer,
but, boy, I played plenty
of Minecraft this summer.


 http://www.poetry4kids.com/

  • What do you think about a total computer addiction ?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий