It is a great icebreaker! It can be adapted for topic and level as you like.
Each student needs a piece of paper and a pen. Tell them to write the numbers 1-6 down one side. You will do this too. Next to each number you are going to tell them what to write:
- The first name of your favourite actor
- What job you wanted to have when you were little
- Where you would like to go on holiday
- Have you been to an English-speaking country?
- The number of years you have been learning English
- Your least favourite activity
Everyone’s paper should look something like this:
- Fashion Designer
- tidying my room