воскресенье, 15 марта 2015 г.

Listening: Online Dating

Hello,friends!
Today let's talk about online dating. Nowadays it is a very popular way to meet a new partner. Do you think that an internet dating is a really good idea?
We are going to see an episode from a Hollywood film "You've got mail ". The stars are Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.

So, let's see
  Check yourself!

True or fales?
1 The main characters are old friends.
2 They often visited chat rooms before they met each other.
3. They use their real names for online chatting.
4.The lady is  excited about her online friend.

Put the phrases in the correct order:
a) wait  as a computer connects
b) go online
c) turn on a computer
d) get a mail

The answers are at the end of this post, beneath the subtitles!

Subtitles
Who's a happy dog? Who's a happy  dog?
Welcome.- Welcome.
You've got mail.- You've got mail.
All right. Okay. Get down, get down.
Dear friend:
I like to start my notes to you...... as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends... as opposed to what we actually are: People who don't know each other's names and met in a chat room where we both claimed we'd never been before."What will NY152 say today?” I wonder. I turn on my computer.I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words:"You've got mail."I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York. Just the beat of my own heart.I have mail...from you.

1- 2-3-4+: cabd.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий